Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Late Night

I know its late and I'm up. I can't sleep. So I figure I'd post something exciting.

So, two games that have so far flown under the radar that I have to recommend who likes unique games(Naveen) or old classics(Naveen) should fit right in with these games. Limbo is a puzzle solving sidescroller all in black in white with creepy imagery. Castlevania HD is reminiscent of the classic games only its designed for up to six player co-op play. The game can be played by just a single player but, as you can imagine, the game is much more fun with multiple people. Both games are X-box live arcade games and are available for $15.00 or 1200 points. Check them out.

Alright, I'm gonna try some reading to help me get back to bed.

Lamar Out!

1 comment:

Naveen Nattam said...

Does Castlevania have the RPG stuff from the other Castlevania games?