Friday, April 6, 2007

Last chance

Hey guys,

Some exciting news guys. For the past few years my dad has been carrying around a very special invention of his. Because, of legal mumbo-jumbo I can't go into detail about what it is he made, but rest assured its really cool. He's put a lot of hard work and effort into its creation and now it looks like it might pay off. . He just gave me the news that there are two investors who are willing to fund the creation of his invention. He has a presentation for the device in two weeks, and he wants me to help him build a prototype. I've already told him I'm going to do a lot more than that.

Ever since my Dad's stroke things have been very hard for us. We nearly lost our business from all the medical bills that developed. Even so we still had to close down our office and work from home. My Dad says he now has about a third of the business he had before his stroke. He started developing this device before he became sick, but until now has never had the chance to bring it to life. This project means a lot to my Dad, more so than most people understand.

My Mom, however, doesn't completely understand this. She's made him promise that if the investors aren't interested in funding this project he'll put it to rest once and for all. He's told me that he'll throw away all his notes and give the prototype to me with the hope that I bring it to life someday. This project means a lot to me as well my Dad, and if he can't finish it, then I will.

No comments: