Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hey Everybody,

I'm still alive, its just been a while since I've had time to post. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time tonight so I'll make this quick. I had a really nice paycheck from the last two weeks and so I went out and splurged on an XBOX 360. Also I'm starting MBA school on Monday. How will these two things work out together, hell if I know.

The point is that now I feel that I can finally satisfied that I am on my way so to speak. For the last seven months since graduating from college I worried about my future. Right now i'm the sales manager for a retail chain selling suits and I just didn't know where I could grow in this company or beyond. Now I have some idea.

I don't know if the specialization of accounting is what I want, but I know I'll find out soon enough. So hopefully in the next year or so things will be looking brighter.

No comments: